Billing and Attendance Terms and Conditions
- Financial & Billing Terms.
- Physical Therapy Clients: RunYogaTherapy, PLLC operates its physical therapy business using a cash-based model. What this means is that RunYogaTherapy PLLC is NOT a participating provider with insurance companies and that all charges assessed to you by RunYogaTherapy PLLC are your responsibility and shall be due and payable in advance of your appointment. Upon request, we can provide an invoice for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please note that insurance companies vary the coverage they provide for out-of-network services, so we encourage you to verify your insurance coverage before your initial visit.
- Run Coaching and Yoga Instruction Clients: All charges assessed to you by RunYogaTherapy PLLC are your responsibility and shall be due and payable in advance of your appointment.
RunYogaTherapy PLLC reserves the right to cancel any appointment if payment is not promptly paid in advance.
- Attendance, Cancellation & No-show Policy
RunYogaTherapy PLLC values your time as our client. In order to help us better serve you and our other clients, we ask that you timely attend all scheduled appointments.
- Late Policy. If for any reason you anticipate that you will appear late to a scheduled appointment, we ask that you contact and inform us of the suspected tardiness. Any client who arrives more than 15 minutes late to a scheduled appointment may have their appointment cancelled and charged $50.00.
- Cancellation Policy. If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment for any reason we request that your provide us at least 48 hours’ advance notice of the appointment cancellation. Any client who cancels their appointment with less than 48 hours’ advance notice to RunYogaTherapy PLLC will be charged $50.00.
- No-show Policy. Any client who misses their appointment will be charged $50.00.
- Repeated Tardiness and Cancellations. If you fail to attend an appointment or cancel a scheduled appointment with less than 48 hours’ advance notice on two or more occasions, RunYogaTherapy PLLC reserves the right to refuse future appointments and services.
All late and cancellation notices should be directed to Rachel Pope at email@example.com.